I have over 20 years experience writing for print, digital, online and corporate media. Highlights include:
- Over 50 print magazines worldwide (including UK, Australia, UAE and US) spanning nine different publishers.
- A growing number of digital platforms, including magazines (iPad User Magazine), apps (Windows 8.1 Tips & Tricks) and video (Advent Computers YouTube channel).
- Websites large and small, including CNET, MSN UK, TechRadar and LifeHacker.
- Social media – both managing accounts (Advent Computers) and writing/editing guides (350-page Twitter Marketing Playbook for Imparture).
- Work for a wide variety of business and corporate clients, including Vodafone handset launches, Dell Outlet business emails, WebFusion promotional emails, Dixons/PCWorld in-store product guides and websites, The National Trust, Nissan and 1&1.
Although my main area of expertise is computing and technology, I also regularly write in the genealogy and football spheres, and also have experience writing on rural matters and across a range of lifestyle subjects.
I’ve written, designed and produced news, reviews, group tests, features, tutorials, tips and technical-support columns in print, digital, social and online as well as blogs, case studies, slideshow video tutorials and marketing material – I’m used to writing to tight deadlines and pride myself on producing informative, entertaining and – above all – factually correct copy. Over the past 12 years I’ve averaged around 400 pages per year, so it’s safe to say I’m trusted, reliable and prolific.
For more information on the sectors I’ve written in, click the links above or below:
Computing (PC, Mac and mobile)
Business, brand and corporate